Allchurch & Co Chartered Accountants
Meet The Team
Allchurch & Co is an award-winning Accountancy Practice based in Swansea, run by Allchurch sisters Carly and Ellie. Carly and Ellie both qualified as chartered accountants with PricewaterhouseCoopers in Cardiff and Swansea. They have experience, working with a wide variety of clients, ranging from sole traders, owner managed businesses through to large listed group companies.
Carly and Ellie both grew up in West Cross, enjoy keeping fit and both play in the Swansea netball league. They balance their business around their small children and are passionate about providing a high-quality personal service to their clients.
Their goal is to work as hard as you do and continue to build on their reputation for providing excellent support to all their clients. They feel very grateful to run a business and live in such a beautiful area.
Allchurch & Co are passionate about providing a high-quality service to meet the technological requirements of today’s business environment, whilst ensuring this is delivered in a flexible and personal way.
With the introduction of Making Tax Digital, Allchurch & co work closely with their clients, and are well placed in ensuring their clients are fully aware and capable of complying with the new regulations. All clients are encouraged to use a Cloud Based package when engaging, which not only complies, but is also a powerful business tool for helping business’s in todays climate succeed.
Services are always tailored to clients needs.
- Bookkeeping Review – Ensuring clients have efficient processes to ensure book keeping is kept up to date and accurate
- Accounts Preparation- Preparing financial statements that can be filed with companies house
- Corporation Tax Services – Preparing corporation tax returns for HMRC
- Self Assessment Preparation – Preparing the annual self assessment which is required by HMRC
- Business Start Up – Advice and guidance to support businesses in their early stages and through their life cycle
- Cloud Based Accounting – Support with set up and ongoing use of a range of cloud based accounting software’s
- Payroll – Submission of payroll information to HMRC
- Audit File Preparation – Support function to finance teams
- Support Services – Adhoc support when businesses may need additional support
- VAT returns – Preparation and submission
At Allchurch & Co we believe we provide a personal and flexible working arrangement for our clients. We ensure we are approachable and available to support our clients through business challenges and we like to think we provide a high quality service as we are very passionate about what we do.
Free initial consultation to understand your business needs, a proposal will be provided following the meeting if we are able to help with no obligation to use our services.